Friday, October 03, 2008

From the last time

I have not been doing any web work for quite sometime now and I am feeling quite rusty when it comes to things like Websites. I would not be like this if I had not been doing some farming in Cagayan de Oro City. It's just a small farm with some bananas and it is pretty much planted to thes delicious plants which I hope will one day bear delicious fruits.

Like I said, I have been neglecting my web activities and it is about time I spent some time doing some of these activities that I so sorely miss now. I should get me another computer to host some websites. I have more or less decided on running Xen on a dual-core Athlon but I don't have the equipment yet so that is just a plan.

Cagayan de Oro City has been a mixed blessing. I have not really done the thing that I wanted to do which is to get me a project that can earn me some dough. I have learned a few things though which might come in handy in the future.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

3
Cingular Phones
Las Vegas Condos